How do you start a conversation with Jesus?
When you are ready, start the conversation by simply smiling and giving a friendly greeting like, “Hello” or “Good Morning”. If they seem open and receptive to talk then you can swing into talking about spiritual things by: Asking them “if they go to church around here?” or “Have you had a Christian background?”
How do you bring up a conversation with God?
Say something like, “God I invite you into this time. I want to enjoy your presence and just hang out with you as I participate in this hobby/activity.” Then just be aware of his presence with you as engage in the activity. You bring God joy just by showing up and carving time out of your day for him.
How do you start a conversation?
How to start a conversation
- Ask for information.
- Pay a compliment.
- Comment on something pleasant.
- Introduce yourself.
- Offer help.
- Ask for help.
- Mention a shared experience.
- Ask for an opinion.
How do I talk to God directly?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
How do you initiate a spiritual conversation?
Here is a list that may help get you started.
- Is religion important to you? …
- When you have problems or questions, who do you turn to for help?
- From what or whom do you draw the strength to endure a difficult situation?
- When you pray, to whom do you pray? …
- What do you think happens after our life here?
How do you start a formal conversation?
Generally when people start a conversation in English with someone they know it’s polite to enquire about how the other person is.
- How’s it going?
- Hi, how are you?
- How’s your day going?
- Having a busy day?
- How’s life?
- How’s everything?
What should I text to start a conversation example?
Conversation starters for texting
- What did you do on the last nice weather day?
- What do you love the most about your work?
- What do you think about what is going on in the world today?
- What is your favorite way to work out?
- What motivates you?