How many times does love God appear in the Bible?
In New American Standard Version of Bible love is mentioned 541 times.
How do we love God according to the Bible?
Understand that a great act of devotion and worship to God is not to hurt or harm any of His human beings, since all humans are created in His image. Keep in communication with God and pray always. Speak words of blessing over others only. Love Him even though you can’t see Him.
Does Agape mean love?
Agape, Greek agapē, in the New Testament, the fatherly love of God for humans, as well as the human reciprocal love for God. … The term necessarily extends to the love of one’s fellow humans, as the reciprocal love between God and humans is made manifest in one’s unselfish love of others.
How many times does the Bible mention the heart?
In Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, which is a listing of primary words contained in the King Jame’s version of the Bible, the brain is not mentioned once, whereas the heart is cited 826 times.
Why do angels say fear not?
It means having the courage to resist those who try to play to our worst fears, and the courage to fight evil without sacrificing our own ideals. In spite of the anxieties and terrors of our nation and our world, there is once again this Christmas “good news of great joy.” Do not be afraid.
What is the most repeated verse in the Bible?
Jon: The most quoted verse by biblical authors in the Bible is Exodus 34:6-7.
How do I fall in love with God deeply?
I find my love for God growing as I do the following:
- Think about Him. The more I think about Him, the more I fall in love with Him. …
- Tell Him I love Him. When I tell God I love him, I find the words are very true. …
- Spend time in His presence. …
- Choose to do everything out of love for Him.
What are the 4 types of love?
The Four Types of Love: Some Are Healthy, Some Are Not
- Eros: erotic, passionate love.
- Philia: love of friends and equals.
- Storge: love of parents for children.
- Agape: love of mankind.
What are the 7 types of love?
7 Distinct Greek Words Describe Different Kinds of Love—Which Have You Experienced?
- Eros: romantic, passionate love. …
- Philia: intimate, authentic friendship. …
- Ludus: playful, flirtatious love. …
- Storge: unconditional, familial love. …
- Philautia: self-love. …
- Pragma: committed, companionate love. …
- Agápe: empathetic, universal love.