What does the Bible say about God not hearing our prayers?
1. John 9:31 – “We know that God does not listen to sinners. … 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
What stops prayers from being answered?
What stops my prayers from being answered?
- Taking God for granted: Nobody wants to be taken for granted. …
- Lacking Faith, Boldness, and Expectancy: God wants us to rely on Him and to come to Him knowing that He wants to help us. …
- Not Understanding the Heart of God: God is a God of love. …
- Giving up too Quickly:
What causes God not to answer prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Does God get tired of hearing our prayers?
Every time He answers our prayers, He does so out of love and concern for us. … As Christians doing our best to live a godly life, God won’t answer those prayers which interfere with His will for our lives. The Bible says that our heavenly Father knows our every need before we even come to Him.
Can God hear my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
How do you know God has answered your prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Can unforgiveness block your prayers?
The Bible says your prayers can be hindered by several things. … The first prayer blocker is unforgiveness. When you harbor resentment, offense, bitterness, or anger toward another person it blocks your prayers.
Is unforgiveness a sin?
Unforgiveness is a sin that will destroy you like an incurable cancer. Unforgiveness is a sin that causes bitterness in our life. … Ephesians 4:31 says its “bitter” hatred; and in Hebrews 12:15 it’s a root of “bitterness,” producing “bitter” fruit.
What is the prayer that never fails?
Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech You from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. (Make request). There are none that can withstand Your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (three times).
Are prayers answered?
When the answer is “yes,” God answers our prayers and His response matches with what we asked for. We truly enjoy this response. When the answer is “no,” this is not what we hoped for and we often interpret the “no answer” as God has not answered our prayers. The Bible reveals several reasons why God’s answer is “no.”