What are the 4 miracles Jesus performed?
The Miracles of Jesus
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
What miracles did Jesus perform as a child?
- 3 Miracles – Breathes life into birds fashioned from clay, curses a boy, who then becomes a corpse (not present in Greek B), curses a boy who falls dead and his parents become blind.
- Attempt to teach Jesus which fails, with Jesus doing the teaching.
What are the 7 miracles of Jesus?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
How many miracles did Jesus perform in total?
In the Gospel of John, Jesus is said to have performed seven miraculous signs that characterize his ministry, from changing water into wine at the start of his ministry to raising Lazarus from the dead at the end.
|Miraculous Virgin Birth verified by midwife||Infancy James 19–20|
What was Jesus first miracle?
The first recorded miracle in the New Testament is told in John 2:1-11 when Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding. Because this was Jesus’ first public miracle, it is often considered one of the most memorable miracles to many Christians today.
What are examples of miracles?
Examples include prophets, such as Elijah who performed miracles like the raising of a widow’s dead son (1 Kings 17:17–24) and Elisha whose miracles include multiplying the poor widow’s jar of oil (2 Kings 4:1–7) and restoring to life the son of the woman of Shunem (2 Kings 4:18–37).
Why did Jesus perform miracles?
It is because the Bible teaches that Jesus is God in the flesh. Jesus provides us with a portrait of God. … A second reason Jesus performed miracles was to affirm his true identity as the Son of God. One detail that stands about the miracles of Jesus is how few he actually performed.
What does the Bible say about pestilence?
26:25, when Israel falls into covenant violations, God says, “I will send pestilence among you.” In II Chronicles 6:28, Solomon says if there is pestilence, famine or blight, may God hear from the temple the prayers of the people.