Does God always answer our prayers?
God always listens to us when we pray. The scriptures show countless examples of prayers God has heard and answered. He continues to answer prayers today.
What causes God not to answer prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Is it an obligation to pray to God?
As you begin to shift your perspectives that prayer is a privilege, not an obligation, you’ll find your desire to pray will increase and your time in prayer will become more meaningful to your life.
Why does God want us to pray?
We turn to prayer because it is the most personal way to experience God, to encounter Him and to grow in knowledge of Him. According to the book of Ephesians, God’s desire is for us to pray “on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests” (Ephesians 6:18).
What is the prayer that never fails?
Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech You from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. (Make request). There are none that can withstand Your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (three times).
What stops prayers from being answered?
What stops my prayers from being answered?
- Taking God for granted: Nobody wants to be taken for granted. …
- Lacking Faith, Boldness, and Expectancy: God wants us to rely on Him and to come to Him knowing that He wants to help us. …
- Not Understanding the Heart of God: God is a God of love. …
- Giving up too Quickly:
How do I know if my prayers are being answered?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
What does the Bible say about God not hearing our prayers?
1. John 9:31 – “We know that God does not listen to sinners. … 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”