What the Bible says about career decisions?
“For I know the plans that I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.” God’s plans for you, for me, are good. It doesn’t always “feel” like that, especially when we’re job hunting, but it’s true.
What does the Bible say about starting a new career?
1 Corinthians 3:10-15
Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one’s work will become manifest, for the day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
What God says about job?
At the end of God’s invitations to dialogue, Job comes up short in his first response: Then Job answered the Lord and said,“Behold, I am insignificant; what can I reply to You? I lay my hand on my mouth. Once I have spoken, and I will not answer; Even twice, and I will add nothing more.”
What God says about a new day?
Lamentations 3:22-23, “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” 9. Matthew 5:16, “In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”
What are examples of new beginnings?
New beginnings can come to us in many different ways. Some are joyfully anticipated, like the birth of a baby. Some can seem rather daunting, like starting a new job or moving to a new country. And some can hit us suddenly and with sadness, like the death of a loved one, losing your job, or the end of a relationship.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. …
- Matthew 6:26. …
- Proverbs 3:5-6. …
- 1 Corinthians 15:58. …
- John 16:33. …
- Matthew 6:31-33. …
- Philippians 4:6.
How do you know if God is redirecting you?
3 Signs God Is Transitioning You
- You’re Restless And Questioning Everything. You can be restless because you’re bored and need to shake things up. …
- Uncomfortable Truths From Your Wise Friends. Most people in your circle are probably focused on everything you have that should make you happy. …
- Your Wise Friend’s Wise Question.
How do you know you are blessed by God?
You shall be filled (with physical and spiritual things — if you hunger now) You shall obtain mercy (perhaps the greatest blessing we can ever receive) You shall see God (who doesn’t want to finally see God face to face?) You shall be called children of God (divine, immortal, spirit—like God)
What are the 4 types of prayer?
Forms of prayer. The tradition of the Catholic Church highlights four basic elements of Christian prayer: (1) Prayer of Adoration/Blessing, (2) Prayer of Contrition/Repentance, (3) Prayer of Thanksgiving/Gratitude, and (4) Prayer of Supplication/Petition/Intercession.
What is the best prayer to God?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.